Links

(:Angela (:belle (:kelly (:stephanie (:stephanieBS (:Bryan (:zhengyu (:Jingrong

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello September!

It hasnt been a good start for the september. Sometimes it is really hard to make one understand your thoughts because everyone thinks differently. However, I still hope there is still people out there who knows the reason behind the things I do. Especially my close ones. In these 3 years of studying in SP, the stress I had is too much for me that I breakdown all the time. But these breakdowns are somehow the way I relieved my stress and not because I'm forced to do it. Indeed I see grades as the most priorities but on the other hand, it is also a motivation for me to pull over. Sometimes i wish I could care lesser and enjoy the life I have now. But I just cant bear to sacrifice a little grades. Not even a little chance to let it slipped away. At this stage where I am, I just want to maintain the grades I'm having and of course if I could do better. I cannot let it go downwards after so much of hardwork. Also, I enjoyed too. Not only the when I received my grades. Just take the last project I had. Although there are tons of things to do, tons of unhappiness with others but I enjoyed the process of forming up my model and tgt with the bunch of friends. Grades are my motivation which maybe someone else has a different things that keep them motivated. And yes, that's mine! Who wouldnt want to slack all the way. Who doesnt want their everyday to be holiday. And who doesnt want their weekends to relax and rest after a long week. However, there is really too much to do. I didnt expect the start of september to be like this. I didnt expect our monthsary to be like this...

nevertheless, I have done my last submission for this sem! Really done with it and I got no more worries for the weeks after till school reopen. School reopen would be even more hectic because it's FYP! However, I dont want to slack my holiday away! I want to work and earn some money for a holiday and shop with my friends like crazy. A reward and a therapy after a term! Looking forward to that :)

happy 23rd months..

No comments:

Post a Comment