Links

(:Angela (:belle (:kelly (:stephanie (:stephanieBS (:Bryan (:zhengyu (:Jingrong

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I dont know what to say.
From the start I didnt want to escape. I just prolly wanted to stop the quarrel and let the misunderstanding go. I didnt mean let the misunderstanding stays. When we all know that its all a misunderstanding, why do we still have to clear it. We have cleared it therefore we conclude that it's a misunderstanding. And yes, by doing this, I didnt want to drag anyone with me but by judging people, by your assumptions and by telling the whole world doesnt help this matter at all. Once again, I said drop the topic, means stop. It really annoys me when one thing happen after another. I dont want any finger pointing or judgment in this. This will be the last time I'm going to say something related to this. I will leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment