Links

(:Angela (:belle (:kelly (:stephanie (:stephanieBS (:Bryan (:zhengyu (:Jingrong

Sunday, August 12, 2012

This week's weekend shopping trip was failed somehow but its okay, we spent quality time with his brother who is flying back to Australia tonight sadly. This bro of his is easy- going and sometimes I really joke with him like I have know him for long. I have always yearning for a elder brother and yup. I have been treated him like my brother. Time flies. I remember the last time I met him was half year ago then he came back for 2 weeks and today he is flying back again. No idea when he's coming back but he said should be another 1 year plus or so. Yea.. we will miss you dearly!

Its a Sunday night, the night that I miss baby the most. After spending two days together, it's the time i miss him the most.

Okay! Let it be just a short post as I'm too sleepy right now. Haven been doing any work so here I am, going to bed and not care about anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment