Links

(:Angela (:belle (:kelly (:stephanie (:stephanieBS (:Bryan (:zhengyu (:Jingrong

Monday, August 6, 2012

Before I get back to work, I want to rant for awhile.

I seriously hate the life I'm having and hate the surroundings I am in. Yes, the world is competitive and realistic. This is how we were shaped. But this is not the life I want to be. In this world, what you need is a cert (a piece of paper) and money. You can have everything you want with this 2 items. 'No money no talk'. This is so true. So what about going university? Do you learn more things if you studied more? Yes to an extent and for some courses. But what about design? It's all about experiences. I dont want to further my studies is because I cannot learn as much compared to working. Our projects are getting more and more useless. When everyone is doing the same thing using the 'formula' steps, wasting resources, wasting money, wasting time and creating unnecessary disagreements. Are these worth it?

Seriously, I dont like to be competitive. I'm never a competitive person in nature. But I have been shaped to become one. Because I clearly know that being competitive will make you better in terms of result. It is proven. Yes, I know it is not about result. Everyone said its about the process. Enjoying the process. But without scoring well, can you enjoy? When you got an A for your result, will you feel unhappy? An A makes everything worth it. Because of moderation, everyone becomes competitive.

However, other than all those, there is 3 person I want to thank the most in these few weeks. And they are my mum, my dear bf, Angela and Aaron. In terms of studies, Angela and Aaron have helped me alot. Without them, I wouldnt have worked so fast and catch up with the pace. Redo-ing everything is not an easy task. And yes, I will help you guys when I could. We can do it, even if we are doing it ALONE. Just 3 more weeks. For mum and bf, they are my motivation. The one who listens to all my rantings and encourage me whenever I'm not feeling good. They shower me with love and make me feel that life is not a total of darkness. Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment